BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tired

Who am I? Why am I here? What is the point of life on this Earth?


Obviously, I've been cursed since my birth.


Between the problems of this world and the problems of my own personal life,


My world is filled with far too much strife.


So much strife that I really don't want to go on.


I wish I could believe in the existence of a new dawn.


But no such thing exists; things will always be the same…


The problems abound and are far too many to name.


People keep telling me that things will get better,


But I think there's a better chance of us never seeing Rick Santorum wear another vest style sweater.


I'm tired. I'm so, so tired.


Sometimes I wish I could just be permanently fired.


Is there any hope? I just don't know.


If there is, it's moving towards me way too slow.



0 comments: